Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week of 1/19/15



My 15/5
  1. What did I do?  Was it on time?  Our team had to meet, discuss and agree on our team name and roles for our project.   We spent about 30 minutes on that first meeting and completed it.

    I also had to review all of the orienting materials for the course.  I read through that (actually a couple of times).  I am trying to get my "sea legs" back.  I feel like I am on a giant sea going vessel for the first time in months.


  2. What should I do next?  What is my plan / design?  I DON’T KNOW… HEART RACING… TRY TO NOT PANIC, etc… 
    But I have had this feeling on many assignments, both individual and group, both in my course assignments and work.  So take several deep breaths and remember that I was able to manage my progress through small steps as I moved forward.  I have to a) make sure not to fall into Paralysis by Analysis, and b) don’t procrastinate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment