Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week of 1/26/15



My 15/5

1.      Our team task was to build our website foundation.  So that was completed by our site leader.

My spent time:
About 10 minutes writing my biography for our team site.
About 20 minutes reviewing our team site at the end of the week after our Site lead had gotten the foundation built.
About 15 minutes writing this week’s activity summary for my 15/5.
About 45 minutes reading classmates’ posts and responses in the “Old Timers Q&A” section. 
About 30 minutes googling and reviewing blogger hosting services.  (This is my first.) 
About 30 minutes choosing a template, starting the blog account and browsing the "Post settings" section and adding my posts.
I also spent about 4 hours reading the assigned chapters.

2.      Reflections

What did I do?  I finished reading the assigned chapters by Saturday early afternoon (on time).

What was important about what I did?  I reviewed my project role duties vs the reading sections about instruction analysis.  This helped me bring together the content with my responsibility.  I am a bit nervous about whether I will be able to complete all aspects of the instruction analysis as described in the text, but I am consciously and very aggressively trying to avoid worrying and trust that all of the information that I need will be available. 

When have I done this before?  I have started many training projects where the beginning seemed like a mountain and where I did not have a solid vision of what the outcome would look like.  The process of designing a training course will prompt specific questions.  As I ask those questions and get or develop answers, the fogginess will clear.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you will begin to have a clear purpose once your team hears from your client. In the meantime, reach out in the community if you need help.

    ReplyDelete