Monday, February 16, 2015

Week of 2/1/15


 

1.    Read assigned readings on WBS, and Content Analysis.   About 6 hours, 50% complete.

About 1 hour writing Background and Expected Benefits sections for Analysis report ahead of team meeting on Tues.  75% complete.


2.     Reflection: 1) I read a little more than half of the assigned readings by the end of the week.  I will have to complete the readings in order to properly complete my team task---The analysis report.  2) This is important information that will contribute to a good analysis report documentation for the team task.  I did not meet the goal, although I see how it fits in with the task.  3) I have not completed a project analysis report, although I completed a research proposal last fall and have completed some project charters and justifications in my workplace.  This process is definitely adaptable to multiple applications.  4) The main pattern is that when I am unsure how to proceed, I follow the directions (text guidance) and “throw stuff on the wall”, that is writing from my gut instinct.  Once it is drafted, then I start editing and fleshing out my unknowns.  This method works well for me.  5) For a draft, it was pretty good.  I think I communicated the content of the draft to my teammates and asked a few product vision questions of them.  There are a few questions that I need to get answers to.   6) I definitely need to finish reading the text assignments, follow up on a few questions.  I also need to track my time/assignments more closely.  I am entering this blog writing late because I had thought that I had added it already.  Multiple assignments, deadlines and places to get information has gotten the better of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment